10 Mar 2011

Miyavi drawings

some drawings by traditional way

I put it to fanart instead of Art Gallery...

Tohle jsou kresby, které jsem dělala před Vánoci, ta první je nějaká dost pokřivená

čehož jsem si nevšimla dřív než jsem to naskenovala...anatomická deformace :-/

pak mám ještě dvě další stále rozdělané

 

 

I did these before Christmas

there are two more but those are unfinished

 

this is odd somehow

anatomy is not good but I didn't recognize it till I scan it .. so :-/

Miyavi

 

This one is better I think

Miyavi

 

Honesty I hate drawing with pencil...I can't draw well...

but I try to practise

 

 

 

 

 

for more visit my DA please

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.