25 Apr 2011

B-day

arisu

So I'm getting older ... Today is my B-day..what's the age? I guess something about... 18 ?? :D:D I know I shouldn't lie ^^

I really don't throw any party this year. I remember how it was one year ago...No one came XD

I get very very nice presents this year. 3 pairs of hashi - originally japanese ! Achmed T-shirt and a lot of sweets :D

 

Tak stárnu... Dneska mám narozeniny..kolikáté? Myslím že něco kolem 18ti?? Vím, že bych neměla lhát.. :D

Letos nepořádám žádnou oslavu. Pamatuju si jak to bylo minulý rok..nikdo nepřišel XD

Dostala jsem super dárečky. 3 páry hashi - originální japonské! Tričko s Achmedem a spoustu sladkostí :D

 

arisu

 

Thank you all who remember it's my B-day today ^^

Děkuji všem co mi dnes popřáli (nebo popřejí) :)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.