11 Apr 2011

Kazuno - Charlotte RIP

another one passed away T_T

Kazuno

I really can't believe...what's goin' on..

kazuno RIP

 

 

From a message on the OP:

To all the fans of Charlotte…

Kazuno, the vocalist of our humble company’s artist, Charlotte, succumbed to sudden illness and passed away on April 5th, at 12:51am.

For all of those who had supported Charlotte and Kazuno, and to all our friends and relations, really, truly, thank you.

As per the wishes of the family of the deceased, the funeral and wake will be private and limited to close family and relations.

We give our utmost gratitude to all the fans, and we hope with all of our hearts that Kazuno will continue to live on in everybody’s hearts.

April 11, 2011 Nerve Records LTD

Charlotte members and staff

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. He was my biggest platonic love for three years. I cant believe he\'s gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, in fact I was not BIG BIG BIG fan, I just like them...but this is ... I still can\'t take it :(

    ReplyDelete

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.