29 May 2011

The Farthest

about today's mood... and they after

I think it was yesterday...hell I am not sure about the time already. I don't know what's the day or what's the time right now...sorry but Time is not my good friend.

However.

I logged in FB - as every day. And found there something I really didn't like... M-kun arguing with L-chan.

What the hell happened. I was like O_O

It was really not good, I didn't see him so angry...ever. It didn't take me long to get known what's goin' on. (some fangirls are rally dumb -_-)

I still wasn't sure about what EXACTLY happened but after reading some things M-kun said I was at her side. But I didn't want them to argue no matter what. M-kun got mad...really mad. I thought it will be better next day. But it didn't happen and so I decided to talk to them...both.

It was as I thought... (in the end I am not so stupid...mabye cuz' I'm not fangirl ...haha). But how to fix that X_X  I found out it's not so long some broken things can't be fixed...never again.

I really hope this COULD be fixed and it will be okay... soon.

I like them both. And try to help them and support them althoug they think I am some crazy idiot. To don't know someone but try to help... is it stupid? I don't know ...that's just who I am.

To love someone...it's painful everytime. To losing someone. To see suffer someone. To see leaving someone. To get know truth ... about the one we love... it's always like that. There is no love without pain.

If you want to love, accept the pain.

If you don't want to suffer anymore... there is no love left for you.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.