14 Jun 2011

MinHo in hospital

min ho

There was a car accident during the filming around 4pm yesterday.
Lee, Min-ho went to hospital for examination and emergency care.
...
He's alright, so he started filming again from this morning.
Drama production explained filming and broadcasting drama will be all fine.

 

Včera během natáčení se stala autonehoda - kolem čtyř odpoledne.

Lee Min Ho byl převezen do nemocnice na pohotovost kvůli vyšetření.

Je v pořádku a začal znovu natáčet tohle ráno.

Produkce vysvětlila, že natáčení a vysílání d(o)rama bude tak jak má být.

 

(wrote staff of MinHo)

 

(Min Ho is filming "City Hunter" right now - I will put more info about this Drama later)

(Min Ho natáčí City Hunter - doramko o kterém dodám více info později - mám rozkoukáno)

 

city hunter

 

min ho

 

 

 

 

 


 

 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.