12 Jul 2011

my beloved Sadie

broken

It was a little rat. Little pet rat.

Sadie.

They caught her, killed her.

She escaped while I was not watchful enough, than neighbours reported they saw her for a second peeping out from their toilet. So I went there to make everything clear. That she’s just a pet. She’s not infected and so on. I colse up myself in their bathroom and called her name… To make sure she’s not there anymore.

Today my mom told me she has heard they called fire brigade to catch her. That bitchy neigbour didn’t tell him that’s pet rat !! she kept it in secret just to throw that animal away. They killed her. And I didn’t know.

I am so upset and pissed off. Cuz you people are so cruel and wicked !!

Mine Sadie had to be so scared didn’t know where she is, who are those people who caught her… killed her.

I just thought …okay Sadie is away. She run away and live somewhere in canalization or outside. Well mabye some bigger animal will haunt her. Okay that’s nature… but I didn’t think something so terrible could happen to her….

Sadie

I loved you, baby, and I will love you forever. I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.