28 Aug 2011

Dnešní úlovky

top

 

it seems like GD SPAM! XD but there is some more....!!!!

 

 

 

GD

 

dunno about the guys, but it's pretty...sexy...

guys

GD

 

GD

GD

Am I obsessed with GD today???...mabye...

TOP a GD

 

MR. INNOCENCE!!!

 

TOP

 

okay...forget it... I'm gonna crazy with this today...

 

Random reasons why I love GD...

He is paired to everyone:

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

He is sensitive:

image

image

image

image

His pouty lips are to die for:

image

image

image

image

He is superb cute:

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

His smile is priceless:

image

image

image

image

image

image

He is the prettiest when he eats:

image

image

image

He is a hardworking man:

image

image

Everybody loves how he thrust:

image

image

image

His body is always ready:

image

image

image

image

Lastly, if he’ll be a girl… He’s prettier than me.

image

image

image

 

 

 

okay now for something different

 

heechul

 

and now something so true...


GD

 

 

Jonghyun

Jonghyun

 

cuz you are my obsession...

GD

 

and I love you more more...

heenim

smirk..

heechul

 

 

hola hop

Miyavi

 

and good night

GD

 

(it seems I am obsessed with GD but... well I am :D TOP nad GD are precious to me :) )

DON'T LEAVE!

I HAVE some more things to show!

 

 

GOOD NIGHT :)

2 comments:

  1. Hele nevím to jistě, ale myslím, že je to fan pic Donghae a Hyuk ze SuJu, ale nejsem si na 100% jistá, ale myslím si, že mám pravdu :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. jo??? tak to bych si sama nevymyslela :D díky :) ! (zajímavý je, že to zapostoval týpek, co je zapřísahlej heterák a jen se nám chtěl vysmívat, že jsme uchylné... XD a zrovna se tak pěkně trefil XD to je for :D)

    ReplyDelete

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.