27 Aug 2011

Kim Heechul quote

heenim

 

LT: When we were training and one person did something wrong, everybody was punished. Whenever the manager said, ‘whoever thinks that they don’t deserve this, put your hand up and leave.’ And everytime, Heechul will lift his hand and leave.”

HC: “Because it’s not fair. I didn’t do anything wrong and everybody had to be punished. So because Teukie and I were the eldest, I would say, “I didn’t do anything wrong”. And then the manager would say, “Still, the team dongsaeng did something wrong, aren’t you part of the team?” Then I would say,”If the dongsaengs thought of the team, then would they have done something wrong?” Then the manager would say, “Yeah, okay…You can go.”

 

 

heechul

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.