15 Aug 2011

Ren

the outfit didn't get me on first sight

but while I took a look on the each thing that guy wear.... omo ! that's perfect! (for me not the whole outfit but just the parts)

Spinns Harajuku Ren w/ Zaorick Ring, F.E.A.R. Bracelet & Long x Boy London Top

 

Ren

well this is the outfit.... the only thing blink my eyes is the shorts

 

BUT!!

here we go:

 

Ren

(I am not for this but that's pretty cool idea)

 

Ren

(fuckin' awesome !!)

 

Ren

 

Ren

 

(hell XDD)

 

Ren

(awesomeeeee!!!!)

 

THAT'S IT!

isn't it totaly awesome? hehehe... :) I like it.

 

 

 

 

source:http://tokyofashion.com/spinns-harajuku-ren-zaorick-ring-f-e-a-r-bracelet-long-x-boy-london/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.