5 Sept 2011

Heechul facts - quotes

heechul

MC:

You are a host, with a gift of gab. Your strong point is bringing in great atmosphere. To every Korean artist, having a show of your own is something very honorable. But you, when the members got admitted into the hospital, said that you have got no mood to host when the brothers are in hospital. This kind of wordings… You are really very great…

In a certain program:

Someone asked: “How is Kyuhyun-kun’s body now?”

You said: “Recovering well, thank you for your concern.”

Someone: “He can make use of the time to rest, and that is a good thing as SJ’s schedules are all very full. Furthermore he is a new artist; need some time to get over.”

You said: “Then you can try dying for once. Who knows, you might not be able to be awake.”

 

In a certain Korean program:

Certain MC: “SJ is really very popular, a very great group.”

You said: “Because of the great ELF.”

And you smile, shyly, hands kept moving…  
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

It said that:

Ryeowook SM Incident

You stepped forward and… “Bully my little brother, whom I dote the most? You all are died!”

Yesung popularity incident

YS: My popularity is the lowest

You said: I gave the popularity to you.

YS: Look down on me

You said: Because we are of the same person, I won’t look down on myself.

SJM incident

You said: “I am only Kim Hee Chul, when they are back.”

Shindong incident

You said: “Even if you go solo, you have to put the name SJ in front, get it?”

In which Shindong cried later on.

 

Kibum case

You said: You can go. Leave your name “Kim Kibum” here.

 

13 (Kyuhyun) incident

You said: “come back if you are tired in China.”

You said: “Don’t dance if you have not recovered, it’s not a problem to short you.” —- Don’t Don

(This may seem unpleasant but he is encouraging Kyuhyun to recover fast. Kyuhyun is stubborn, in terms of character. And our Cinderella knows. At the same time, at the company, our Princess is always helping Kyuhyun to get many chances to let everyone know about him)

Kangin

Kangin protecting Ryeowook during Ryeowook incident

You said: “You are not even the leader, no one will thank you, (you) will only add on more trouble”

(Again, it is something that sounds unpleasant but the truth is, it is very warm, isn’t it?

“You are not even the leader.” -> There are Hyung around, don’t worry about the children.

“No one will thank you.” -> Care more about yourself.

“(You) will only add on more trouble.” -> Think about yourself, don’t always live for others.)

 

Teuk:

You said: What will happen to them, after we leave?”


Eunhyuk

You said: “You cannot be always like this, please change, or else, SJ will be dragged down.”

(Eunhyuk kept very quiet towards SM’s decision. And will occasionally flare. I think this means that Heenim hope Eunhyuk not be carry on being in such way, but to fight back.)

Donghae:

You said: “It’s no big deal that your dad is gone, I’ll be your dad.”

(Uses his hand and pat Donghae’s lowered down head, controlling the tears that are brimming in his eyes.)

 

Hankyung

You said: “He will not do, if he is short of me.”

(Despite Hankyung being able to stand alone, still in your eyes, Hankyung is a kid who needs to be protected.)

 

10 (Siwon) trolling incident

10: “Hyung, I wanted to get married, so tiring.”

You said: “Then please go to another planet.”

10: “?”

You said: “ELF on earth, are all my wives.”

10”I can marry ladies who are not ELF.”

You said: “Then I will change her into an ELF, and then marry her.”

10:”Hyung, you are not letting me get married.”

You said: “You are already married, why get married!”

10: “Who?”

You said: “ELF.”

 

You have said before, there is only one most important thing and that is “Home” (inclusive of parents)

And you started explaining why, saying, “In the house, there are a group of children and a whole group of women. There are known as SJ & ELF. They are all my beloved ones.”

You are very tough, like to put up a strong front in front of the little brothers.

You are weak, when you felt lost.

Kim Hee Chul

Do you still remember that you changed the lyrics in Marry U?

The rap part.

You said:

ELF (My love, My ELF, I Love You, I Swear)

Remember!

Now, it is ELF’s turn to tell you that.

My Love, My Kim Hee Chul, I Love You, I Swear

 

 

 

 

 

 

Original article from _唯°⑩③ of superjunior吧

Trans by sillyjune of heechulfacts

Shared by heechulfacts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.