12 Oct 2011

Shiratama Dango

shiratamako dango

awwwww..today I was cooking Shiratama dango - the small mochi bolls

I so love Shiratama-ko guys!!! really

 

I took just a pic with my webcam - I will do better pics next time, I was just testing...
So I will put some pictures found by google :D

shiratamako dango

shiratamako dango

awwww I will make them colourful next time as well, it's so cute!

shiratamako dango

 

just awesome...I will cook it soon and add some more pics took by me... (if there is any pic you own let me know I just googled it)


凄い美味しいです !!!

 

 

 

 


2 comments:

  1. to vypadá všechno tak hezky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. zítra přivezu zbývající Daifuku! i když vám nechutnalol...stejně ho vezmu XDD

    ReplyDelete

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.