21 Dec 2011

Fallen One

this may be based on real story or not...
in fact it doesn't matter

When I have read the words "it hurts..." I smiled gently and fall asleep.

After all the days without sleep - and I supposed this one will be the next - I finnaly fell into a dream. It was not any nice dream but at least I slept.

Now I think - what made me to smile? What made me to calm down and fall asleep? The human being told me I hurted his feelings and I smiled?!
I become a human. When you let angel suffer for too long and too much he becomes a human. It's pretty sad. But I think I am not able to do anything. I am already fallen...


I didn't mean to hurt you. But in the end I did somehow... and it was the revenge even if I never planned to do any.

It's spoken "what doesn't kill you only make you stronger." It killed something in me. And new creature was born.
Mabye it was just a weeknes. What Angel have no right to be weak sometimes? ...Well I guess not. So let's say he died.
But what am I supposed to do now? I don't know how to act as human. I don't know how to live without doing the angel's work. But the fact I have now a bit evil inside of me makes me not to come back. I am not allowed to.

Mabye I should feel lost now, shouldn't I? I don't. I feel peace. Like angels to. Mabye humans do as well...

Wings have been cutted, the light doesn't shine anymore. Heart full of kindness was pulled out and there is just some.. Thing. It gives no feeling. Not now.
I wonder what's the destiny of the fallen ones....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.