13 Dec 2011

Kim Hyunjoong quotes

KHJ

When asked toward the end of a tour if it would be their last concert, he replied cleverly and evasively, "It's not going to be the last concert. There's one more tomorrow."

 

Here's another one - once on a talk show he was asked, "If you had a girlfriend, what would you like to do for her?" His answer was, "cut her toenails."

 

Interviewer: "Do you like the nickname that you're 'Fourth Dimensional'?"

KHJ: "I like it
now but initially, I thought they meant that I'm like a 'dol-I'
(retard/crazy person) so I didn't feel good. I'm interpreting it now as
something like 'having unique charms.' (laughs) In that way, I think
everyone has some tendencies to be 4th dimensional."

 

"Japanese ahjumma fans often write things like ‘I am apologetic you have such an ahjumma fan’, but I don’t agree with the way they see themselves. If only they could exercise regularly like normal girls do, and thinks of themselves as young ones, it’ll be really good (laughs).”

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.