12 Dec 2011

Prince the Ripper - cosplay

Belphegor

Do you remember I have talked about this....?
So I did it. I had not much time and beside that I was again all alone. So cosplay is maade by me and so photos taken by me. Nothing special. Just wanted to make it finally.

I. was preview just get to know how it will look like...

Belphegor cosplay

Belphegor cosplay

Belphegor cosplay

 

II. the second round, the cosplay.... (have only 2 edited pics so far, so I will present the other ones later)

Belphegor cosplay

Belphegor cosplay

 

 

so...that's it...

like or not? :D

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. takhle se te budem jeste bat to nam nedelej;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. neboj, vrhaci vecicky jeste nemam :D ale chtelo by je vyrobit.... no moment! vy se me snad nebojite?! :D (oh prijemna zmena v mem zivote XD )

    ReplyDelete

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.