2 Jan 2012

Got septum

it's already 14 days tmrw

So yeah I got it.
You know I dont care what other people thinks.
So even if they called me "cow" and such things - who the fuck cares.
I like it.

septum

septum

 

more pictures on my personal "fashion" blog

 

 

 

Healing proces should last for months.
It didn't hurt. Just tear ran from my eyes :D but not because of pain.
Healing proces is quite difficult for me now cuz of runny nose.
I hide it at home because of my parents :D

It's already 13 days and I hope there won't be any problems in future... for the time being it looks good. Doesn't hurt. Looks like healing well.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. jo jo snad to bude úplně v pohodě zahojený ...

    ReplyDelete

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.