29 Feb 2012

BIG BANG 5TH MINIALBUM

ALIVE

OMMGGGG  I have wait for this for sooooo long!

Now finally BIG BANG IS BACK!

I have died yesterday XD really <3333

So I am okay with that which version to order, so I am happy now :)

 

ALIVE

tracklist

 

And my fave song? You will be surprised... It's Dae's solo Wings. It's absolutely AWESOME!!! I have never expect something so.... uh .. just fantastiiiic (baby XD ).

I am happy now and don't know what to say. I didn't report earlier cuz' I don't blog so much lately and I was quite busy - so I share my hapiness with those on RPG :D so no need to say on blog none read it :D

Yeah so just...happy cuz of BB <3

ALIVE

Tabi

GD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.