15 Jun 2012

Junhyung B2ST Living Without You English Translation Lyrics






Oh Oh I hate you,
I don't have any trust toward you anymore
In other words, it's a rhythm without a kick
In the word of love, there is a crack
I'll shed a few tears out of courtesy
In terms of colors, I guess it's a gray color
Your clear eyes become more and more cloudy
I already felt that we were growing apart
I knew this would happen huh

I feel mo better without you baby,
I'm free got freedom lady
Before, I was scared for a tomorrow without you
But it's not like that anymore, so what I'm saying is
Goodbye Goodbye (oh oh oh oh),
Goodbye Goodbye (oh oh oh oh)
I don't have a single bit of lingering attachment
I run away from you

* After trying this living without you
It's really nothing much
Actually, it's more comfortable baby (I'm sure you're fine too)
Back then, it was life and death, I missed you if I didn't see you for a day
But now that I think about it, it's so funny
Baby (Never ever come back here)

Ya already know, you probably already know but
I'm a lot more popular than you think
So there are a lot of girls I couldn't meet for all this time
So I meet them without a single second to miss you
Is life good without me?
Is your heart comfortable by finding a new love?
I hope you're not having any regrets
Because for a short while, you perfectly broke me down

I don't even remember your voice now
It's annoying when you're face pops up in my head now
You're just a wind that just momentarily passed by me
There is a scar remaining but it's not that big
Goodbye Goodbye (oh oh oh oh),
Goodbye Goodbye (oh oh oh oh)
I feel good right now now and ever,
Cross your arms and watch over me carefully

* repeat

(I feel mo better without you,
I feel mo better without you,
I feel mo better without you)


--------------------------------------------------------------
-I feel like this-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.