18 Aug 2012

6th anniversary BIGBANG

#6thBIGBANGAlive

I am so happy and proud...
Even if I am not in this fandom for 6 years (lol) and even if I am not into bb for so long as many others...
I still think I know a lots of about them even if I am newbie. And thanks to them I step back for hip hop again. 

I am thankful for bigbang and so for VIPz.
It's one of the most powerful and awesome fandom I think.

Also I am touched cuz it's GD's B-day.
This precious human being was born and gave us a lots of good stuff. As man, as producer and songwriter, as musician, as singer and rapper... flying rapper G-dragon makes us happy, touched, stronger..
This person gave me so much inspiration and he showed me how can be someone strong. Lead the things. And still be human. The confidence. Showed me even if you have talent you need to work hard. And even harder.
He's someone I respect and adore the most.

Also I have to put something I have said on facebook and tumblr...

those kids, don’t even know it’s GD’s b-day and 6th anniversary…
they call themselves biggest fans and don’t even know how fandom is called…
they spreading rumours about our precious…
I will always fight against them (even if I am not warrior in first line, if it comes to bb, I got the power…)
I will always support my precious…
I will always stand on their side, while the fandom is standing on my side.
Cuz we are the one. We are the union.
We are VIPz!!
Happy anniversary! Stay strong! Support BIGBANG

HWAITING!

Thank you VIPz, thank you bigbang, thank you GD, Taeyang, TOP, Daesung, Seungri.

I love you.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.