2 Nov 2012

Smiling while dying







DO you know the feeling you are loosing something very precious to you?
But in the same time hoping for finding something else...

I hope she found me. I need her. I really need her right now as nothing else.

Angels need Angels too.
I bet they do.
Mostly the fallen ones.

I am crying even if I thougt I can't do it anymore.
This is while you can't do anything else. While everything was done and everything was said.

People think it is easy to forget and to remove. Not so for those who just CAN'T do this.
Sometimes I envy you ..you can..so easily.

But in the end I am the one who will always remember, always love, always stand on your side no matter what. And even if it's stupid I will smile for you after finishing crying.

Sayounara my friends.
Welcome my Angel.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.