25 Jan 2015

When non-fashion peasant tries to teach you a shit [gif story]



When person (in my case girl) talks about fashion while being absolutely out of it... I am not extra swaggy master okay but at least I know that Chanel is not only a parfume, Westwood is not a planet and you can't buy Vuitton for 5 dollars.
I acknowledge Lagerfeld as true God, I prefer NON-fake BOY London and I know name behind YSL shortcut.

So you think you know a shit?



You want to teach me about fashion? Srsly?



What are you even tryin' here?



What? U didn't like leggins first but cuz it's trendy you are going to wear it?
Please sthap.


Yes I am Nazi, that's exactly what the eagle on my top means.



Yeah tell me more about how being  all in pink is disgusting.




"I check on trends in New Yorker." you say? lololololol



"You have no feeling for fashion, look at your clothes."



Peasant, pls.



I am >>> swag 24 hours.



 It somehow happened to be... Zino version.
Gifs not mine, credits to owners.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.